Saturday, May 12, 2018

Polkadoodles Dragon Onesie Little Dude


Happy Saturday!
I sure hope your weekend is going well!
I'm sitting in my "Happy Place",
our cabin up in the mountains and even though
it's raining at the moment, it's greta to be here
away from everything in a quiet and peaceful environment.

The card I have to share with you today was 
created with another one of the new printable downloads from



Oh my, he's adorable!



I colored him up with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
I adhered him with foam tape to a punched tag for a little dimension.
I added some ribbon and a button.
The papers and sentiment are from the download.



I hope you'll check him out along with the other "Little Dudes" at

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG with Cute

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week dont forget we have a GDT call for June running. Good luck in the challenge.
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely entry for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week and dont forget we have a GDT call for June running till the end of this challenge. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh Too Stinking Cute ... Love the Image Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack ..
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just too darn cute :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete