Friday, May 4, 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge #18

Happy Friday all!
It's time for a new challenge at

My card was created using an image and papers from
 Winnie Celebrations 2 Download Kit. The sentiment is from 



I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut


before popping with foam tape on to a rectangular panel.
The border behind the image was punched.
I added some ribbon, a bow, paper flowers and gems
to complete the design.





I hope you’ll join in on this “Anything Goes” Challenge!
We always love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Seize the Birthday - Birthday ATG
Craft Rocket Challenges - Use Embellishments
Crafty Catz - ATG/ Add Flowers Option


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I'm a BIG fan of Winnie. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet girl! Love your coloring on her dress! You did a great job fussy cutting the image! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - love the embellishments you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete