Saturday, February 10, 2018

Hello Foxy

Hey there!
I have a card to share today.
It was created with a new digital stamp set from


My card is a simple design. 
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Pencils.
It was fussy cut and popped with foam tape on to
the die cut and matted circle.
I printed the sentiment from the set and die cut.



  1. When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
  2. - 2 black and white line drawings
  3. - 2 full colour images
  4. - 5 word images / sentiments
This set can be used for many different occasions or "just because".

I hope you'll check it out along with all the other sets available at Beccy's Place!

3 comments:

  1. A very foxy card Judy. I notice you are on the Glitter n Sparkle team - what is happening there? CarolG

    ReplyDelete