Sunday, December 24, 2017

Happy Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve!

I have a card I wanted to share this morning
which was created with Crafter's Companion products.


This one was pretty quick and easy.

I simply took a 5 x 6.5 inch white card base and
ran it through the Gemini with the embossing folder.

colored the raised parts of the embossing with the Colourblend Pencils.
I went over the white areas with a clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.

The stamped image was also colored with the Colourblend Pencils
and then fussy cut.

I popped the image on top of the card with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped, trimmed and adhered with foam tape.

And there you go ...
quick and easy!

You can find these supplies at
www.crafterscompanion.com


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, like the soft peaceful colors you used. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete