Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cute As A Button March Inspiration

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a little inspiration over on the

I created a note card set using the

I colored the 4 fairies with pencils and pulled out
coordinating solid color card stocks.

Next I fussy cut the images and cut down the
colored card stock to fit the front of my A2 size cards 
and white card stock to use as the background for the images.

I embossed the white background pieces with an embossing folder
from Hot Off the Press. Then die cut circles to fit the center
of the embossing with Sizzix framelits dies.

I layered all the pieces and this is what I ended yo with!




I think these will make a nice gift set for someone all tied up with pretty ribbon!

I hope I've inspired you just a little bit today
and that you'll check out this set and the other products available at

Oh and don't forget to check out the current challenge going on at the







No comments:

Post a Comment