Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ribbon or Lace

Good Morning!
It's new challenge time at

This time around we would like to see projects using
Ribbon or Lace.

Using Little Ballerina from one of our sponsors this week

Our other sponsors are
Cute As A Button & Crafty Sentiments.

I used both ribbon and lace on my card.
The image was colored with pencil colors and fussy cut
before adhering to die cut ovals.
I hope you join us at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!
We can't wait to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design and colours and a great creation for our challenge, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    I have some Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete