Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Challenge #53 - Crafty Gals Corner

So it's the start of our second year at

I have loved being part of this DT since the beginning!
Thanks so much Samantha for the opportunity.
It has been and will continue to be a great experience!

Now on to what we have for you for Challenge #53.
It's "Anything Goes"!

This is what I came up with…

Using "Cupid 1" from

Our sponsor this week:

                                                  Scrapper's Delights
                                                         Etsy/Store
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Yep, I think we are all in full Valentine's mode!
At least all the stores are. Have you noticed?
As soon as the Christmas stuff came down,
the Valentine stuff went up!

Oh well, I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut. There's a surprise for you - I fussy cut!!!
I think I have an obsession with fussy cutting!
My doily, DP and heart gem are from Recollections.
My hearts were cut with an old Sizzix Originals die
and my bow is made with Offray ribbon.

I hope you'll join in with us at
The DT has great inspiration for you and
we can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

I'm linking up to:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes

Thanks and have a great rest of the week!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is fantastic! I love the color combination you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Saw this card earlyer today at Fb and as a said Its so beutiful and love that kind of colours at this
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CFAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judy love the image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Loving this image and all those pinks. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete