Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday fellow crafters!
It's time for an "Anything Goes" challenge at

I decided to go with a Christmas card for my project.
The holidays will soon be upon us and I am a little
behind where I was at this time last year with my cards.


I used an image called "Flat Tire" from
one of our 2 sponsors this week!

Prize: 2 Digital Images


Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

I hope you'll check out all the inspiration the DT has to offer at
and then join in. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas or Winter Theme
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes Christmas or Winter
The Male Room - Hardware (brads)

7 comments:

  1. This is super cool and masculine! Gorgeous make, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that's just a fantastic card. Love the sketch and the colors. I like the image too. Just perfect!!!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and I agree with Becca that it would make a great masculine card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card design and colours . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super card. The colours and image are lovely and I agree, this is a fab guy card. Love the way you've used the brads. Thanks so much for playing along with our Hardware challenge at The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - very classy :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card ! I love the male colours and how you did the snow . Thank you for playing along at The Male Room ! Hugs, Anita ( guestdesigner)

    ReplyDelete