Wednesday, July 1, 2015

HOC July Challenge

Hello all! It's a new month and that means a new challenge at
We have a lot of new team members joining us this month
and I know they'll provide lots of great inspiration.


This time around we would like to see food items and/or
colors from the inspiration photo.

I myself chose to go with the colors.

I found this gorgeous image at
Beary Wishes
some time ago and was just itching to use it on something.
I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
The DP is from My Mind's Eye In Bloom paper pad.
The border and corner treatment were pushed with Fiskars punches.
The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.
I added some pearls to finish it off and there you go!
I hope you'll join us at 
We'd love to see what you come up with.

I am linking up to:





18 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Your coloring on the lady is beautiful! I love the pearls on the fancy border edge too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy seriously I adore this lady Image and your coloring so perfecto
    great card and great image and love your DT card
    I ADORE this image and your card
    now I am speechless
    hugs, Monika (teammate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is a beautiful card! Great colors and design!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Judy! What a beautiful and elegant card you made!! Love the lady's red dress and her blue hat - great use of the color palette!
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and you have coloured that image wonderfully! Looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your projects Karen (new HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and coloring great.
    (✿*‿*) Ma
    Teamie HOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image--she goes so well with the sentiment--way to go teamie!

    Toni
    HOC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is stunning! Gorgeous image and so elegantly embellished! Donna T. (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO PRETTY, Judy! I LOVE this fun image--and the border is amazing! Gorgeous work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love it so much! Wonderful, stunning coloring too! Thanks for sharing! Gracie / HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sophisticated Judy - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Judy, I love that image and your beautiful border!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and coloring, too, Judy. Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is stunning! Thanks for your sweet comment and welcome! I look forward to getting to know and working with you.
    Hugs,
    Em
    HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Love love love! Beautiful inspiration with the colors! :) Hugs! Katy HOC Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Judy. Thank you for playing along with Cosmic Cosmic colours. Sorry for the delay in commenting - I've been away for a few days :o) x

    ReplyDelete