Saturday, May 30, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

I have a Christmas card I made using one of the images
from a set called "Seasonal Windows" available at 



This is the Winter Window, which can also be purchased separately.
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I added some stickles to accent the snow on the window sill and branches.
My DP is from DCWV's Glitz stack.
The sentiment, which is included in the set, was cut with
a Paper Artist die from Hot Off the Press.
The snowflakes and cardinal were found in the button
department at Walmart.

I am linking up to:


Thanks for taking a look!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene this is. I love how you colored the window and stones! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scene you created and all those fun little details - the snow, the cardinal - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that window Judy! Fab card hun xx

    ReplyDelete