Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #7

Hi all! It's Wednesday and you know what that means!
It's time for a new challenge at

This week it's a BINGO challenge
and I have 2 cards to share.

Using "Dress Form" from Beccy's Place


Using "Now and Forever" from DeeDee's Digis



So be sure to pick 3 in a row to base
your creation on.
I chose Pearls, Vintage, Ribbon for
the first card and
Rhinestones, Flowers, Ribbon for
the second card.




Be sure and check out our 2 fabulous sponsors for this week.

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

AND

Prize: 3 Digital Images or 1 digital set

Hop on over to
 and check put the other DT creations for 
inspiration in creating you own project.

I'm entering challenges at:
Beccy's Place
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Bingo (Doily, Gems, Ribbon)

Thanks for taking a look!




6 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Judy, you've done an amazing job putting them together. I just love the colours in the first one, the background papers remind me of vintage fabric and work perfectly with the image. I love the doily on the second card as well as all the dark purple banners you added to the bottom of the large panel. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored those lovely flowers on the cake, and how you layered your papers and doily! Two very pretty cards, Judy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card brought me over to your blog and all of its gorgeousness....but I feel as if I got an extra bonus because that wedding card is stunning! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday! You layer cards beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of that purple goodness is quite breathtaking!! You've created a wonderful design and love your colouring of the cake. Simply beautiful and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these cards. So beautifully created. The colours are divine! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are gorgeous but I love those pretty background patterns you used in the birthday one! Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete