Friday, November 28, 2014

Season's Greetings


I love the current color combo at Color Throwdown for Christmas cards.
So I decided to combine it with the sketch challenge





The poinsettia is a free printable from Beccy's Place, which I'm
also linking up to for the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.
I printed it twice on red card stock, highlighted with a silver paint pen,
fussy cut and layered on top of the DP from DCWV's
Foiled Elegant Stack. The greeting was stamped with a Hero Arts stamp.
I added the silver corner stickers which are from the Paper Studio
and ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is seriously beautiful Judy, I absolutely love it! The silver pattern behind the flower is just amazing... what gorgeous paper. I love the way you have built up the poinsettia and added the silver highlights along the veins. The colour scheme is fabulous too, and you've done a great job with the sketch.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are such beautiful colors for a Christmas card! I love what you've done with the poinsettia and the foil paper. This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Judy. Love the layered poinsettia and the silver swirls behind it. The touch of blue looks awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete