Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Horn


I've realized I have to get back in the mode to get the number of
 Christmas cards made that I set out to do at the beginning of the year.
I can't believe it's November and Christmas will be here before we know it.

So I have this one inspired by the sketch at
and the color combo from



The horn stamp is from DRS Designs.
I stamped it 3 times, once on cream colored card stock,
(the horn was colored with a gold gel pen)
then on green and red and paper pieced.
The frame was cut with a Paper Artist
Lacy Labels die from Hot Off the Press.
The cream card stock was embossed with a
Darice embossing folder.
The ribbon, sticker greeting and gems are from my stash.

I'm also linking up to:
Beccy's Place -A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge

Thanks for taking a look!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the sparkly horn and pretty dies!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the golden horn with the beautiful poinsettia embellishment, Judy... what a great stamp. It looks fabulous stamped on that rich gold paper, great choice. I also love the beautiful red die cut frame around the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and love the die and the embossing.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the French horn and beautiful frame too. Pretty ribbon and pretty embossing - very festive card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That french horn! That gorgeous frame! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm panicking at least twice a day about the time of year! This is absolutely gorgeous - I'm so glad you came to play at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. très jolie et charmante création Judy, classique et élégante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the swirly embossing complements the die-cut frame. You did an excellent job with our color challenge at 52{C}CT! Thanks for joining us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this Christmas card is absolutely stunning! I've been browsing for some handmade card when I stumble to a card challenge. Saw this, it's wonderful. I am planning to create my own Christmas greetings and this one truly inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete