Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back to Christmas

I haven't made many Christmas cards in the last month. There was a blog hop
over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and the design team
was kind enough to invite me to participate. 
Just want to thank them all for having me!

So now I'm trying to get back on schedule of meeting my goal of
 making at least one Christmas card per week.

Here's what I have for this week inspired by 
current sketch challenge.




I used a Deep Red stamp called Winter Church which I stamped with black ink 
and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
All of the papers are from Paper Studio's Simple Elegance paper pack.
I punched the 3 snowflakes with a Marvy punch
and added the sticker sentiment from Paper Studio's Stickabilities line.

Thanks for taking a look!


5 comments:

  1. This is so classic, Judy! LOVE the elegant papers and that beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Judy - this is fabulous - I love the colours, such elegant papers. And that image is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real WOW card for me Judy! So elegant! Love the light post in the corner. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So elegant and I LOVE the stamped image. Simple but ... oh WOW! Thanks for joining our August sketch challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a lovely week, Judy!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the colours, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete