Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nautical Birthday


I needed to come up with a birthday card for my son and he just returned from a trip
to the Oregon Pacific coast where he took some great pictures of a lighthouse.
So, I thought I would use that as inspiration for his card.


I used the sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.




It's not very often I make masculine themed cards so I just recently ordered some
new items that I used for this card.
The printed paper is from the Carta Bella "Ahoy There" 6x6 paper pad.
The lighthouse was stamped from the Carta Bella stamp set called "Whale of a Tail".
The captains wheel is from the Carta Bella sea, ship and anchor die set.
The sentiment is from "Birthday Greetings" stamp set from Hot Off the Press.
Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment