Sunday, March 23, 2014

Racing to Thank You

In my earlier post today I mentioned that I needed to make a couple of  masculine Thank
You cards.  I made this one for someone who's into racing stock cars using the current
sketch from the Seize the Sketch challenge.








I used another free digital stamp form birdscards.com for the race car and colored it
with smooch inks. The printed paper and Thank You banner came from the Classic
Cardmaker's Creative Pack from Hot Off the Press. The red card stock was embossed with
a Darice chevron embossing folder.  I tried turning a flaw into a design element by
popping a piece of the embossed paper near the bottom with foam tape.  When I ran it
through the Big Shot the paper actually cut there. Now I'm thinking I should of just left it
open with the black card stock showing through?!? What do you think?Oh well, we're
always second guessing ourselves aren't we?  Anyway, thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the red looks for your masculine card. What a perfect card for a car guy! So glad you're playing along this week at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete