Monday, March 31, 2014

HOC Photo Inspiration


March has a 5th Monday and that means that House of Cards has an extra challenge this
month.  It is a photo inspiration challenge using any and all styles!

Here's the photo…



and what I came up with in the Classic & Elegant style.



The first thing that caught my eye in the photo were the hydrangeas on the table.  So I
pulled out a K & Company hydrangea die cut I had and built the design for my card
around that.  I found I had a striped paper that mimicked the striped pillows and used
an embossing folder that looks like the bead board on the window seat. I hope you'll
be inspired to come up with your own creation and link it to the challenge.  And, as
always, thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love all the different shades and patterns you have used in the greens. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous, Judy! I LOVE the hydrangea image you used and the layering is perfect! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love teh hydrangeas, wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete