Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Okay, it's a little bit early to wish anyone Happy Valentine's Day but I realized it'll
be here before we know it and I have not made any Valentine's cards yet, until today.  I
thought I would use the inspiration at Dynamic Duos to get me started.  Have you seen
the Design Team's cards over there? They are all just beautiful as always.


This is this week's color combo…


and what I did.



Pretty simple. I used solid card stock because I didn't have any printed ones that I
thought would work well with this color combo.  When that happens to me I always 
pull out the embossing folders and go to town!  I stamped and fussy cut the heart, did
some die cutting, computer generated the sentiment and added some pearls.
Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, swoon, Judy. This is so romantically beautiful! Love all the layers with bordering and the white space. The mix of embossing is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the layers and embossing. Beautiful done. Thanks for sharing at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete