Saturday, November 2, 2013

FMS 110


I just have a quick post this morning to share a card I made to enter in the challenge over
at Freshly Made Sketches.  I've done another Christmas card as I think I need about 25
more.  We'll see if I get that accomplished!

Here 's the sketch...

and my version.



I used classic Christmas colors this time, red and green.  I embossed the main white card
stock panel with a Sizzix Texturz plate and the white squares with a Paper Studio
embossing folder.  I stamped the tree and heat embossed it with rainbow sparkle
embossing powder, although it's hard to tell in the picture.  The tree was fussy cut and
popped with foam tape. Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed squares and background! Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete