Saturday, September 7, 2013

SSS 227 / DD #69

This afternoon I created a card to enter into 2 challenges.  The Sweet Stop Sketch
Challenge and Dynamic Duos Color Challenge.


Here is the sketch



and the color combo.

This is my take on both.




I really like the Penny Black Critter Party stamp I used.  I think the little hedge hog is
so cute! He was colored using smooch inks.  The circle and flower dies were cut using
Sizzix framelits dies.  I dry embossed the blue banner with a Cuttlebug swirls
embossing folder.  Made a white banner. Added a sticker for the greeting and finished
off with a little bling.  Thanks for taking a look!



4 comments:

  1. Sweet little card! I love Penny Black hedgehogs too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and colors, Judy! This birthday card is sure to make someone smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card combining colour and sketch challenges perfectly! Love the cute image you have chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at the sweet stop this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch to use along with our color challenge this week. Neat how you used the scallop circle and added layers and bling! Thanks for playing our challenge at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete