Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mojo 309 / Seize the Birthday


This morning I made a card for 2 challenges. I'm using the sketch from Mojo Monday 309
and since I decided to do a birthday card I thought I would enter it in the
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes challenge as well.







I used the DCWV Birthday Wishes Stack.  I die cut the circles with Sizzix framelits dies,
stamped the greeting with Hot off the Press's Birthday Greetings and cut out the sundae 
from the DCWV paper stack and adhered it with foam tape.  Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright fun colours you have chosen for this card, it looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete